FRP Advisory LLP was established in June 2010. FRP provides a comprehensive suite of restructuring, recovery and insolvency solutions to businesses and financial institutions in the mid market. Services include banking and business review, personal and corporate insolvency, refinance, turnaround and crisis management, interim management and asset based finance
- Adrian Doble
- 020 3005 4000
- 020 3005 4400
FRP Advisory LLP
10 Furnival Street
We help our clients - companies, banks, creditor groups and investors - to achieve their objectives where businesses are experiencing major change, or financial or operational difficulties. We work across many industry sectors, and are also experienced helping our clients restructure cross border companies, working across jurisdictions and cultures.
Our clients' objectives are different in every case. By working closely with them to understand their objectives, we design and agree plans which can include:
- improving the key stakeholders' understanding and relationships
- stabilising a company and its financial position
- renegotiating or refinancing major creditors
- improving the operational and financial performance of the business
- optimising the value for shareholders or creditors.
- Supporting and strengthening management teams
Success for our clients comes from our flexibility. We can be an adviser to the company, join the executive team, become chief restructuring officer, or join the board in an executive or non executive capacity. Where appropriate, we can also introduce an experienced interim executive to focus on achieving specific objectives. If capability or capacity gaps are identified in management teams, we are also able to access specialist resource from FRP Transition, our interim management business, which has a strong track record in providing senior executives for change and value recovery assignments. We take a high degree of responsibility for the delivery of benefits for our clients and we link our rewards to the results we achieve.
Clients ask us to implement changes which are sustainable and make the business fit for the future. We work closely with the management and the people at all levels of the business to understand their goals and concerns and to align them with the changes our clients need. In this way we help improve both operational and financial performance and provide sustainable benefits.
Some examples of our recent work include:
- Aerospace manufacturer - UK specialised producer of components to the aerospace industry. We were engaged to assist with cash management. This extended to our successfully negotiating a total refinancing through a £27million facility from a new ABL provider at reduced borrowing costs.
- Mens clothing - UK sales and marketing of branded mens clothing, £15 million, impacted by the recession and own label retail competition. We were engaged as chief restructuring officer, and stemmed losses by restructuring overheads and improving procurement, stock systems and employee skills. We negotiated with funders, the US license-holder and major buyers to establish a firm business structure fit for the future.
- Print company - UK specialist printer, £20 million turnover requiring a new CEO. Shareholders asked us to introduce a technically skilled interim CEO to increase the value of the business. The FRP Transition interim CEO achieved substantial operational savings, improved margins and negotiated new sales contracts, handing over to a permanent CEO after 10 months.
Members of our team take an active role in the TMA's activities. Adrian Doble , a partner in FRP Advisory, is on the board of the TMA (UK), focusing on the private equity and leverage finance communities. Susan Moor, associate partner has also been a member of the TMA (UK) for many years.
Other FRP Advisory Services
Services relevant to the TMA's membership include:
Refinancing with Asset Based Lenders
We have close relationships with the asset based lending community, and know their individual risk appetite across industry sectors, amounts, assets and geography. As a result we can introduce the most appropriate provider to meet our clients' needs.
Business Recovery and Insolvency
We are a leading exponent of business recovery services and work closely with the major banks and other lenders to provide tailor made solutions. Our national team is able to respond quickly and effectively to our clients' needs and deliver practical and innovative solutions, both within or outside a formal insolvency framework.
About FRP Advisory LLP
FRP operates out of 9 locations nationwide, numbering 28 partners and 200 staff and making it one of the largest independent restructuring, recovery and insolvency firms in the UK.